Make 100$ daily from Blogging in 2023 (step by step guide)
Did you start a blog and did not see the results as you expected? or Do you want to start a blog from scratch and make money online? Then you are at the right place ! In his Blog you will be guided step by step to run or start a successful blog that makes more money.
Sri Balaji M
77% of internet users read blogs. 409 MILLION people read blog pages EVERY MONTH and 59% of people will share a blog post without reading it first! Lets see everything in detail.
How to host your website properly?
Let’s start by purchasing a hosting plan and a domain name.
Save some money for this, free methods are also available but, this is the best.
What is Hosting:
It’s the storage space that you need for storing your website resources.
Let’s keep this simple, it’s like buying a new space for your car. Here your car is website resources like your website images, texts etc., and the space is a hosting plan.
Photo by Jonas Leupe on Unsplash
Finding the right Domain Name
Domain name is a unique address to access your website. For example, www.google.com, here you can find google’s website.
While choosing a domain name, make sure that your domain name is relatable to your niche.
Let’s say you are creating a Blog website for “Dog Foods”, then choose a Domain name that is relatable like dogfoods.com or dogthings.com.
This creates more trust and helps your website rank on search engines.
Always choose .com, because it creates more trust.
After getting a Domain Name and Hosting plan, Install WordPress.
Install a light weight theme to your website through WordPress. Example: Generate Press, Astra.
Start writing your Blog as instructed below
Step 1: Start with choosing a niche as your topic.
Try to choose a niche which is too narrow and more specific, for an example: “What is the best spicy food in Boston”, this phrase is more specific about the taste and the place.
So that you can avoid competitions.
Step 2: Do some research on the niche and see others Blog posts to get some inspiration and DO NOT COPY their contents as it is.
Step 3: Write a blog with an attractive Description after the title.
We recommend you to use a phrase in the title that attracts the audience the most.
For description you can go for a fun fact or a crazy research result or anything regarding your content that grabs the attention of the reader fast.
How to save money with upto 5x returns
Save your money and get 50% extra (ATTRACTIVE PHRASE) Studies show that only 10% of people are aware of this strategy (INTERESTING FACT). Let’s see about it in brief
Step 4: Make sure that your Blog has a minimum 2000 words for better ranking.
How to get Traffic for your blog or website?
Photo by Mikael Blomkvist
After successfully publishing the Blog, it’s time to get traffic to your website.
The 2 types of getting traffic are Free and Paid Traffic.
Free Traffic VS Paid Traffic - Which is the best ?
Getting the traffic by paying for some advertising or marketing campaigns.
Example Google ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- With paid traffic, you can see traffic with in the next few days.
- You can see the analytics of the performance of your website very clearly.
- Optimizing your ad campaigns, this is a unique benefit of paid traffic.
- Reaching the targeted people is so simple and powerful using paid traffic.
- There are chances the irrelevant audience can also see and click on the campaign, reducing the chances of conversions.
- Cost per click can be high.
In simple words, getting the traffic organically by ranking on the top and promoting your blog website in the free traffic source forums and social media.
Ideas to get free traffic for your blog
- You can join as many groups you want on your niche on facebook, then create a call for action post and promote that on the groups.
IMPORTANT: Don’t post links on the groups, instead say, you are sharing a useful message with others and offer them your blog link on DM only if they ask to know more on the comments of your post.
- You can go to forums like reddit and quora, answer the questions with proper valuable answers.
With the answers, provide them with your blog link as a suggestion or as a supporting element. This way you can avoid spamming.
- Learn about Search Engine Optimization and make changes in your blog.
- Try posting different Blogs and do many experiments, so that you can learn more from your previous mistakes.
- It is free
- Less demanding
- Traffic flow can continue long after you have stopped the campaign
- Success is not guaranteed
- Free traffic can be time wasting if not well managed.
How to make $100 daily by Blogging:
Its selling of products or services through your unique personalized brand provided resources like links or coupon codes.
We recommend this method on top of all.
Simple steps to get started with Affiliate Marketing
- Sign Up for the Affiliate program that’s related to your niche and blog, and get your unique link for promoting.
- For example, if I’m having a blog for shoes, then I will sign up for the affiliate programs of Nike, Adidas etc.
- Make sure that your blog is informative and value providing, so that the viewers can click on the link and make a purchase, so that you will get a commission.
- Don’t write a blog that is constantly insisting the users to make a purchase. Don’t be a Salesman, be a value provider.
You can earn by monetising your website using Google Adsense.
Sign up to Google adsense, and post the ads that relate to your niche on your blog. Google pays for posting ads on your website.
Promoting other products
Selling your own Course
This is our other most recommended method.
Create a simple course and you can sell that on your blog or anywhere and you can get a passive income from it.
It seems to be tough, but it’s a promising one.
Secrets to become a successful Blogger that no one
wants to tell you
“Be consistent and be patient”.
This is the only key, don’t lose hope and be consistent.
Take around 3 months to post blogs and look for improvements.
Don’t feel bad for not getting viewers attention for your first few posts, change the strategies, add more keywords for better ranking and work on it.
If you want to live the life you want, then spend three months on posting blogs and achieve your goal by investing in promotions.
These methods are super friendly for beginners who don’t know anything or who are not getting any views on their blog.